Monday, September 3, 2007

Crochet as a healing therapy

During the last three years I've discovered that Crochet has helped me going ahead whenever I'm down. I first entered in a Crochet Academy in 2006, to occupy my time in something beautiful while I was out of work. I bought my first canva with the illusion of learning fast, but as I got into the Crochet world I realized I was going to be there forever. I crocheted handbags for my friends, purses, hair accesories, hats, even the cover of my camera!, a pair of sandals, blouses, skirts, and a garden of flowers(which is my favorite). Now I'm involved in this amazing world of creation, I enjoy it and want to share my experiences with other girls who love Crochet like I do, because, despite the fact that technology gets stronger day after day, handcrafts have more and more followers in these days!!!!!!

No comments: